Group Dog Training
You must complete this course before taking any other courses. This dog training course is a group class & covers the foundations of obedience training, behavior modification, nutrition/exercise & loose leash walking.
What You'll Need:
1. Fill out our intake form by tapping GET STARTED
2. Purchase all necessary equipment for class.
2. A hungry puppy. Do not feed before training or you may cause severe diarrhea or even bloat
3. Always exercise your dog before class! Ask about our exercise equipment
4. Please have contract signed by the first class.
Download contract HERE
5. No prong collars, choke chains, or shock collars.
6. NO PLASTIC BAGGIES OR PLAST TREAT BAGS. NO CRINKLY MATERIEL
What You'll Learn
How dogs learn
How to get your dog to listen to you around other dogs.
Come when called
Sit to greets
Loose Leash Walking
Location of training
# of pups/dogs in class
Length of classes
Scheduling dates & times
Group classes take place in a building or they may take place out in public.
Classes last for a minimum of 1 hour
Please reach out for scheduling.
minimum - 3 dogs per class
maximum - 6 dogs per class