Behavior Modification - Intermediate Course
Adult/puppy foundations is the prerequisite for this course. This is an intermediate course and will take place mainly in public. To be successful training your dog in public you must have a certain skill level.
What You'll Need:
1. Fill out our intake form by tapping GET STARTED
2. Purchase all necessary equipment for class.
2. A hungry puppy. Do not feed before training or you may cause severe diarrhea
3. Always exercise your dog before class! Ask about our exercise equipment
4. Please have contract signed by the first class.
Download contract HERE
5. Have your dog on leash
& away from door when we enter your home.
What You'll Learn
Behavioral Thresholds & why it's important
How to interpret emotional Signals
How dogs learn
Why being the alpha, pack leader or assertive is the wrong way to act towards your dog.
Advancing/proofing all previously learned behaviors to a public setting.
Location of training
Length of classes
Scheduling dates & times
Behavior Modification starts inside & depending on the behavior(s) you are modifying, you'll either stay inside or go to public settings.
All lessons last for a minimum of 1 hour. Your trainer may end your lesson early. If your lesson ends early, the time you have left over will be added to another week.
We offer lessons Monday - Sunday.
We schedule 3 clients in the morning &
We schedule 3 clients in the evening