Aggression Dog Training Coursel
Foundations is the prerequisite to this course. If you call for aggression, you will take the foundations course first but, it will be geared towards aggression treatment instead of aggression prevention.
What You'll Need:
1. A muzzle, harness, 30' lead.
2. Purchase all necessary equipment for class.
2. A hungry dog. Do not feed before training or your dog will blow you off when faced with a threat.
3. Always exercise your dog before class! Especially for aggression work. Do not skip this step!
4. You must already be feeding through training & not out of a bowl to attempt this type of training
5. Have your dog on leash
& away from door when we enter your home.
What You'll Learn
What is dominance & why it doesn't apply to you & your dog.
How to interpret emotional signals.
Advancing your behaviors.
Impulse Control Training
How to creat positive associations.
Resource Guarding from food to spots on the couch.
How to live with/manage an aggressive dog.
Why you shouldn't employ pack leader tactics, do alpha rolls, employ intimidation tactics, hovering over or loom over your dog becuase they didn't "listen" to you & of course, why you shouldn't correct your dog or say "No!"
Location of training
Length of classes
Scheduling dates & times
Aggression cases will ALWAYS start at the home. If your dog doesn't like men, we have a female trainer that specializes in aggression.
All lessons last for a minimum of 1 hour. Your trainer may end your lesson early. If your lesson ends early, the time you have left over will be added to another week.
We offer lessons Monday - Sunday.
We schedule 3 clients in the morning &
We schedule 3 clients in the evening