Aggression Dog Training Course
This course is for dogs displaying aggressive behavior.
Learn how to eliminate & manage your dog's aggressive behavior with force-free dog training methods from one of our Certified Dog Trainers.
What We Cover:
1. First we come in and help you identify the triggers or situations causing your dog to become aggressive.
2. We show you what you need to do to stop the aggression
3. How to manage your situation so that you prevent these aggressive behaviors from coming back.
4. We also teach 10-15 obedience & loose leash walking behaviors in this course as they go hand in hand with aggression treatment for dogs.
5. We provide private videos & training plans that show you exactly which behaviors you should be working on each week.
All classes last for 1 hour
Please do not feed your dog before class. We need your dog to be hungry, especially when doing behavior modification.
You must have a clicker and a treat pouch for class. No plastic baggies please.
Lessons are conducted in the privacy of the dog owner's home.
Our Driving Distance For Private Lessons includes some of PG County, all of Calvert County, & all of St. Mary's County, MD.
Learn 10-15 Obedience & Loose Leash Walking Behaviors
We accept ALL temperaments in our Adult Dog Training course. Aggressive Dogs, Reactive Dogs & Fearful Dogs Included.
We Use Only Force-Free Dog Training Methods
We Do NOT Allow Prong, Shock, Choke, Martingale, or Head Halters in Class