Adult Foundations - Basic Course
This course is for Adult dogs over the age of 6 months
Complete this course before taking any other courses
All lessons are taught inside your home & on leash
What You'll Need:
1. Fill out our intake form by tapping GET STARTED
2. Purchase all necessary equipment for class.
2. A hungry puppy. Do not feed before training or you may cause severe diarrhea
3. Always exercise your dog before class! Ask about our exercise equipment
4. Please have contract signed by the first class.
Download contract HERE
5. Have your dog on leash
& away from door when we enter your home.
What You'll Learn
How dogs learn
How to eliminate bad habits like jumping, barking, chewing.
Come when called
Sit to greets
Loose Leash Walking
Location of training
Length of classes
Scheduling dates & times
Private in-home lessons are taught inside your home where your dog is most confident & least distracted. Only one dog can be trained at a time. All other pets must be secured in another room.
All lessons last for a minimum of 1 hour.
If the trainer ends the session early, you will not lose that time. The left over time will be added to another session or to a new visit.
We offer lessons Monday - Sunday.
We schedule 3 clients in the morning &
We schedule 3 clients in the evening